Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bubblicious

Some recipes are just so easy it's almost embarrassing when somebody asks you for them.  I made this recipe several times before I decided to post it on my blog, simply because it's so darn EASY it's practically not even a real recipe.  I mean, come on, there are only 3 mandatory ingredients!  But, my family and I enjoy it so much I knew I had to share it with you.  Of course, you can add anything to it that you like.  I usually divide ours between two pans - one with just pepperoni for the kid and another with lots of meat and veggies for me and the hubs.  It takes almost no time at all to assemble and bakes in about a half hour, so it's great for weeknights, and who can complain about pizza for dinner?  Not this girl, that's for sure.

Bubble Up Pizza
Prep time: 5 min  Bake time: 25 min
Serves 6

2 cans biscuits
1 (15 oz) jar pizza sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup pepperoni (optional)
1/2 cup diced onions (optional)
1/2 cup diced green peppers (optional)
2 Tbs chopped basil leaves (optional)
other toppings as desired


Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut biscuits into quarters and place in medium bowl. Toss biscuits with pizza sauce. Add pizza topping and half of the cheese. Toss until well blended. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Pour biscuit mixture into pan and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes, or until biscuits are done.

366 calories per serving (with listed ingredients.)  Click here for more nutritional info and shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment