Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wings Easy as Sunday Evenin'

Why is it that dinnertime always comes so fast on Sundays?  I go to church for a couple hours, eat some leftovers, call my momma, and the next thing I know it's dinnertime!  You'd think I'd spend the afternoon whipping up some culinary masterpiece for my family to enjoy, but usually I just watch some mindless TV then panic when 5 o'clock rolls around and I haven't even thawed my meat yet.

This dish is perfect for a lazy Sunday evening because it's practically prep-less and ready in just a half an hour.  Plus, all I have to do is throw it in the pan and let it bake, which gives me a little more time on the couch!  Can somebody say EASY?!  There's only 3 ingredients!  A little heat, a little sweet, and a very unique flavor makes these my new favorite wings.

Honey Garlic Herb Chicken Wings
link to original recipe
Prep time: 2 min  Cook time: 30 min
Serves 5

  • 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings 
  • 1 pkg McCormick® Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix 
  • 1/4 cup of honey

Preheat oven to 450°F.

Place the honey and seasoning mix into a resealable plastic bag.  Place wings into the bag.  Seal bag and shake to coat evenly. (I let my wings marinate in this for an hour just because mine weren't quite thawed yet, but it's not really necessary.)

Arrange wings in single layer on a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan. (I sprayed my foil with Pam just to make sure they wouldn't stick.)  Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.

571 calories per serving. Click here for more nutritional info and shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment